Pages

Monday, December 17, 2007

What a mess!



I was going to make this Grungeboard Part 3 but my desk is such a mess!!!!!!

You can see a little Grungeboard but I've got to clean up before I can get a decent pic and show you what's going on.

I guess I could clean up a little more but I'm engrossed in my SU Spring-Summer catalog which made its way into my mailbox today.

I think my most favorite new set is only a whopping $12.95 :-) Gotta love that. I see a lot of things I want and now I'm off to see what I really need :-)

I'm thinking that I will wait on the Grungeboard for a little bit since you know what Tuesday is :-)

Thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

  1. OOOOOhhh, you are so lucky to have your catty!! I'm soooo jealous! Thanks for sharing some pictures. Hope you can get some projects done. I'd imagine that's a tough one with having the catty to look over. I can't wait to get mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my new catalog too! Don't ya love it!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got some grungeboard too and the most I've done with it so far is stroke and feel it while I Oohed and Aahed. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy looking through your new catalogue

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're soo lucky, nothing here today:( From what I hear though I'm going to need a big wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I was still a demo. Thank you for the sneak peek

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad I am not the only one with a mess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the sneak look at your "mess" I cannot wait to see the catalog when it makes its way to the non-demos :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got my new catty too! All I can say is HUGE wish list for me!! LOL! My DH seen the new catty and said--OMG how far is this gonna put me back? I said WAAAAAY back-lol!!
    BTW love the card you have next to the catty!!
    Smiles!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehehe! Don't cha love it?! :) More wishing for me!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin