Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Quick Pop In



I'm taking a quick break from assembling my Christmas cards to pop in and show you what they look like.

I'm feeling frazzled right now--my youngest is sick and I worked at home part of the day Thursday and Friday to be with her. Dh was able to come home early on Thursday so I could go to a meeting and then he went to the boys' school for the afterschool performances. DD and I have been attached at the hip since she just wants me. I love her but I need a little break. Dh took DS to the basketball game last night and he's at the football game with his buddy. I think I'm going to my LSS for the new Hero Arts catalog release and make and takes tomorrow!

Ok, here's the details on the cards. I did 3 different color schemes. You can see the original here. I used the Snowburst stamp set and the sentiment is from So Many Sayings. The sentiment is stamped in Versamark and embossed with Detail White EP. The various snowflakes were stamped all over a sheet of Paper Accents Pearlized White CS and then punched out with a scalloped rectangle punch (don't know for sure what size but it's the blue one). One card is Pretty in Pink, Wild Wasabi, and Real Red with Red Grosgrain ribbon and the other is Purely Pomegranate, Basic Grey, and Groovy Guava with White Taffeta Ribbon. I like how this one turned out and the most time consuming thing is punching out all the rectangle and putting them on dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

  1. I remember when you posted your first version and I love them! These are also gorgeous. The colour combinations are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them. They are a nice mix of traditional and modern. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, love them. Is a great mix. Really fabulous.

    Hugs
    Sister Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy,

    These are really cute. I love the simplicity. The colors are great too. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! So simple yet so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic cards, I love what you've done. I'd have never thought of looking on So Many Sayings for a Christmas sentiment but it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin