Pages

Monday, December 17, 2007

Grungeboard, Part 2

Ok, I lucked out and got grungeboard at my LSS. I have the most amazing LSS that I go to in Berkeley and since I'm mobile during the day and visit a lot of school sites, it's easy to pop in occasionally.

There's also a thread at SCS that has some sites that have grungeboard. You can check it out here.

I did play with mine a little bit last night and it's pretty darn cool. I finished up late so I didn't take a pic and hopefully can get a decent one when I get home to show you. I got the Grungeboard elements in swirls and think I'm gonna have to get an alphabet as well. . . and some Distress Crackle Paint, Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabbers, more Distress inks, Distress Embossing Powder. . . .oh, and maybe some Alcohol inks, too :-)

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky lucky you!! I can't wait to get some grungeboard!! Sounds like you have a fun wish list too!
    Smiles!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin