Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Sending you smiles




I got the chance to stamp and color in some of my Stampendous images that I got from Eclectic Paperie last weekend. I love these little Changito stamps :-) The little monkey is so darn cute! I think this is a really happy and cute card and it brings a smile to my face.

The card base is Summer Sun and the patterned paper is Old Olive Prints DSP. The image is stamped on Whisper White with Versafine Onyx Black and hit with a heat gun to help it dry. I colored in with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol and then highlighted the vine and flowers with Stickles. I matted it on Elegant Eggplant and tied Eggplant Grosgrain around the patterned paper. The saying is from Verve Visual's Thoughtful Phrases and is stamped on Whisper White with Versafine Onyx Black and punched out with my word window punch. It's up on dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting! I hope to get my Christmas cards done this weekend--I did start them in what, October? My plan was to have them done Thanksgiving weekend but my drive to do them just wasn't there.

14 comments:

  1. this is so CUTE, Kathy! I love this monkey and everything on this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did up the monkey and vine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the cute monkey

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's one cute stamp! and I like the colours you have used, especially the stripey paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man that card is cute! I better add those stamps to my wish list it just keeps getting longer and longer....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...he's soo cute!! I love the little monkey stamps--even more than the mice ;) Thanks for your comment!! I just LOVE your banner and blog--very FUN. I think Apricot and celery are my absolute FAVES of SU!'s colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling card! I've always loved this little monkey guy, but have not broken down and got him YET! TFS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this stamp! So fun! I even love all that summer sun! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that cute lil monkey!! You made a beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this card is really lovely. The monkey is so cute. love this paper.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin