Katie tagged me so I'm about to post 7 random things about myself. I love reading these tags and finding out a little more about the bloggers I browse :-)
1. I'm seriously addicted to my Blackberry! I have the Blackberry Curve and it's the most awesome thing ever--I love having instant access to email, the web, my phone, etc in such a light and cool looking package.
2. I have never taken an art class in my life. When I was in school, I was really serious and took extra science and stuff like that for electives.
3. I thought I was only gonna be in public education for 3-5 years before going back to school to get my PhD in History. . .well, I'm still in public education and no Doctorate right now.
4. Which leads to this--I do plan to get my PhD in Education. I'm just waiting to see if dh is going to go to Business School. We both can't be working and in school because who's gonna mind the kidlets?
5. Growing up, I never thought I'd have dogs but now I'm totally a dog person. We have 2 at home right now and I stay away from dog adoptions otherwise I'd be tempted to bring another home.
6. I'm currently working on my Christmas cards :-)
7. The very first concert I ever saw was Bruce Springsteen for his Born in the USA tour at the Los Angeles Coliseum. I was in high school and missed volleyball practice to go and got benched for missing practice.
Now, it's my turn to tag some others so how about:
and YOU if you want to be tagged!
Thanks for visiting.