Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thanks!

Thanks for all the comments and insight on my last post. In all honesty, I do this blog for myself and because it's fun. I was just a little taken aback that I was found offensive. . .I know I got a little defensive since if I recall correctly, the reason for unsubscribing was "offensive, vulgar, rude content" or something like that. It made me feel like I was creepy or lewd or someone actually had that perception of me. I prefer open minded :-) I loooooooooooove my dh to death and I'm totally and completely happy and satisfied with him but my eyes still work, ya know!

Anyway, I got no stamping done last night and was hoping to get some done tonight but dh is now talking about driving down to LA tonight after dinner. . . .ummmmmmmm, yeah, the kids will sleep so it won't be horrible but I need to finish some of the never ending laundry that we've got going on. The kids (and I) need clean clothes for the weekend. I suggested he get some laundry done today since he's working at home if he wants to leave tonight. Let's see what happens when I get home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin