Pages

Monday, May 21, 2007

Blogger RAK

I got this wonderful RAK from Heather Stevens. She wrote the sweetest note on the inside. I love getting happy mail and I love this card! The card base is Perfect Plum which was the first cardstock color that I purchased from Stampin' Up! way back when :-) The white layer is embossed with the Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls embossing folder and I'm not quite sure what she used to cut out the "thanks". I love these butterflies from PAPERTREYink and she used the diamond shaped brads from the vintage brads in the centers of the bodies--clever and I'll have to copy that idea since these are the least used brads in this assortment :-)

Go check out Heather and her creations when you get the chance. You should also consider joining the Splitcoast Bloggers club. It's a wonderful chance to get some happy mail and send out these cards we make to people you know will appreciate them. It won't be a quick, "uh huh, that's nice" and into the circular filing bin :-)

Have a good one! I hope you're all having great weather and are getting the chance to enjoy it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I cut out the Thanks with the cuttlebug. It's one of the extra's in the Olivia Alphabet set.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin