Pages

Monday, July 30, 2007

Pick an In Color



I cannot get enough of the new In Colors!!!!! Here's another quick one that I made last week. The card base is Groovy Guava and this color is yummy! I stamped the pets and center of the flower from Pick a Petal in Groovy Guava on Blush Blossom which is one of my sorely neglected colors. I stamped the outline portions in Bravo Burgundy as well as the Happy. The Birthday is stamped in Old Olive. This is matted on Bravo Burgundy and Old Olive as well. Old Olive eyelets in each corner finish it up :-)

I'm so ready to get some stamping done this week so stay tuned! I think we're cancelling our out of town trip this weekend because 2 weekends of long car trips is enough!

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Girl, you will be soley responsible for me HAVING to buy that new stamp set...I just love what you are doing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am falling in love with this color also Kathy. I just placed an order with my SU demo. and just forgot about this color. I love it and I love how you make it work! You card is beautiful Kathy...great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty. I love the new Groovy Guava. It looks awesome. I can't wait to get my package of this card-stock next Friday. :)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin