Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A Priceless Card


I really, really, really like the new Priceless stamp set from SU. It's gorgeous and I can see so many different uses for it. I CASE'd this card from Cayne and Cole's Mom over at SCS and just love how simple it was to put together. This is going out to a member of the DDSS group who is having a hard time now. I hope it brightens her day.

In addition to the set, I'm in love with the new In Colors. While I liked the ones from last year, I really, really, really love the new ones this year. I'm surprised at how much I'm liking River Rock. I didn't think I'd like it but it goes with everything! I think it's my favorite non white neutral right now :-) The card base is Groovy Guava as is the photo corner. I stamped a variety of images from the Priceless set with Soft Sky, Groovy Guava, and River Rock onto Soft Sky and then attached 3 copper brads from the "retired" Vintage Brads Set and then attached this to the card. I stamped Priceless in Groovy Guava on River Rock and then attached that to the card as well. The photo corner is on dimensionals. I'm loving the new photo corner punch and think it's going to be getting a lot of use at my house :-)

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Kathy! I also LOVE River Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card...I am sure she will love it. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this River Rock,it looks like a soft peach to me. You did a great job on this card, it's beautiful and should lift anyone mood. I know your firend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, I do TOO!! I was just telling my sister about this one--she doesn't have a catty yet. I love it! :) This card is so soft and pretty...can't wait to see more!! :)

    Sorry I haven't commented much lately. Niece is here and with VBS 2 weeks in a row, I'm doing well to even get a card done and post it to my blog. So, now I'm back! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin