Malieta at Life's Simple Pleasures tagged me. So, I'm supposed to list 7 random things about myself, then tag 7 others who I have to list and leave them a comment so they know they've been tagged. If I tag you, you hafta follow the same rules :-)
1. I have 6 tattoos. I got my first at 21 and my last at 27. I'm probably getting one more at some point but it's been 10 years now since the last one.
2. I had an epidural for all three kids. I'm a wimp and wanted to try no meds with #1 but it didn't work. . .tried again with #2 but at only about 5 cm I was already telling dh to just shut up so I got it then. . .with #3, I pretty much knew I'd go ahead and get one.
3. I got suspended from my high school volleyball team for missing practice to see Bruce Springsteen in concert for the Born in the USA tour at the Los Angeles Coliseum.
4. I love Mexican food--give me some enchiladas, beans & rice, and a margarita on the rocks and I'm in heaven.
5. My 20 year high school reunion is coming up soon (7/20).
6. I left my ex-husband when I was 20 weeks pregnant with #1. It took us until ds was 5 before we started to have a civil relationship and while we'll never be friends, we work hard to coparent our son (Poor Mason is always in the doghouse because he's got 4 *parents* on him who work hard to be on the same page).
7. I didn't learn how to swim until I was 13 and I'm still not a strong swimmer.
So, I'm tagging the following bloggers: Lindsi from Everyday Life of a Stay at Home Stamper, Kristine from Ink Something!, Julie from Rubber Room Ramblings, Faith from Stampin' with Markie's Mom, Heather from A Secret Garden Grows Here, Amanda from Stampin Project Junkie, and Yvette at creatables by Yvette.