Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Quick Pick a Petal


Oh wow, I really, really, really like the new In Colors! I can't wait till my In Color stitched ribbon gets here so I can coordinate. This is something that I put together the other day for my secret sis. The base of the card is Soft Sky. The main image is stamped on Whisper White with Soft Sky and Blue Bayou. It was too stark and white so I overstamped the Linen background stamp over it in Soft Sky. I added a couple silver brads to the top right to help balance it out and then matted it on Blue Bayou. I really like the simplicity of this card. I was going to add some glitter but decided to leave it as it was.


Man, can you believe it's the middle of the month already? Time flies when you're having fun. We'll be out of town the next 3 weekends so I'll be pretty busy. I'm working on a couple ATC swaps with some MissyB designs that I hope to share before the weekend is over. I love ATC's. They're so cute and it's great to have something already made to add to a card when I'm in a hurry.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you're enjoying great weather this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Kathy, this card is gorgeous! I love how you used that stamp a bit off center! The In Colors are really pretty this year aren't they...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, looks good without the glitter.
    My summer is flying by and I haven't done anything fun yet!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, now this rocks!! So different than every other card I've seen with this set. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin