Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Brown, where are youuuuuuuuuuu?????


I was expecting a SU order today and I just checked the delivery and it's rescheduled for tomorrow--waaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! and the thing that gets me it that the system says that they attempted to deliver at 4:53 and no one was available for pickup which is a load of bull since I was home at that time. In fact, I went outside around 5 to get the mail from our mail carrier. And on top of that, there was not a minute today that there was not an adult present in the house. I'm whining because we're going down to LA for the weekend and dh and the kids are picking me up when I get out of work so I won't get the chance to play with new stuff until Sunday night at the earliest and it probably won't happen then because we're driving all day long on Sunday. Ok, vent over!

So, while I was waiting for Mr Brown, I stamped a little. This is a card for dh's friend who we're seeing this weekend. His birthday was actually last weekend but we're giving him his gift and card this weekend. I didn't really think I'd like River Rock but omg, it rocks!!!!!!! The card base is Blue Bayou which I love, love, love, love! I stamped the dotted swirly things from Fresh Decor by Limited Edition stamps in Blue Bayou on River Rock and then distressed the edges. I then stamped Happy Birthday from Happy Everything in Blue Bayou on River Rock and then stamped a border and some small swirly things from the same set in River Rock on top of it. I matted it on Blue Bayou and used my Perfect Layers tool to get a 1/16 inch mat and then attached it with a few pieces of Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware--I'm trying not to hoard this. I'm still using pieces from a set I got 2 years ago when I ordered at Convention :-)

I like this card--I think it's a cool, masculine card that is kind of funky. Anyway, I do have more cards to share when I return. Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin