Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Something Old, Something New


I got this Bella image RAK'ed to me awhile ago and colored it in the car on one of our trips to LA. While I was straightening things up, I found it and decided it needed to be made into a card instead of just being neglected :-) I apologize in advance for not letting you know which Copic colors are used but I can't remember since it was awhile ago and we were in the car which also explains why the coloring isn't *perfect*.

Cardstock used was Groovy Guava, Baja Breeze, Brushed Silver, and Whisper White. The patterned paper is from the Groovy Guava Prints collection. I grounded the Bellas with one of my amuse clear Essential Ovals with Memento London Fog--I'm so glad that I got this set since there are several ovals of various sizes!!!! The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Mixed Messages which is also stamped with Memento London Fog-black just seemed too dark with these soft colors. This is cut out with Circle and Scalloped CircleNestabilities and popped up on dimensionals. The rhinestones are Amuse Micro Twinkle stickers that I've had for awhile. Flower and button are Making Memories.

A pretty simple card which makes me happy! Ok, it's taken me awhile to get into this year's SU In Colors but now I'm finding that I cannot put Baja Breeze away. I adore this color and it goes so well with so many different colors. I'm going to be said to see it retire this summer so I think I need to get my use out of it before it's gone forever.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. How cute Kathy!! :) Love your Bellas & gems!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin