Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Amazingly Fast Shipping!!!!!!!

I just wanted to point you all to the Shimmerz Blog and Store. I've been looking at Shimmerz since they came out and was really hoping my LSS would start carrying them and I could look at them in person before I got some. Well, they haven't started carrying them and I decided I'd go ahead and place a small order since they're relatively inexpensive. I ordered 3 on Sunday, got a shipping notice that day, and they were on my doorstep on Wednesday!!!!!!! Unfortunately, I got home rather late last night and didn't get to play but plan on leaving work at a reasonable hour today and will play with them later. I can't wait and have a feeling I'm going to need more colors :-)

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin