Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

A Poochie SFYTT

You know that I love Jen's sketches and this one is pretty cool and I couldn't wait to give it a try of my own.  With 3 kids, I'm always needing a birthday card so I decided to go with some bright and kid friendly colors for this one.  I'm still on a Baja Breeze kick and paired it with Kiwi Kiss and Riding Hood Red for this card.  The colors are a great match with the patterned papers from BasicGrey's Offbeat Collection.  I'm so addicted to all the wonderful 6X6 paper pads from BasicGrey--they are so perfect for card makers! 

Poochie, the space ship, and the sentiment are from The Cat's Pajamas It's a Mod, Mod World clear set and are stamped on Confetti White with Versafine Onyx Black.  I added a teeny bit of red Spica Glitter pen to the top of the ship and went over the glass area with a Clear Sakura Glaze pen.  I used my Circle Nesties, SU's photo corner and scallop edge punches, some Kiwi Kiss striped ribbon, and a button from Making Memories.  I really like this card and almost don't want to give it away.  Then again, it does me no good to just keep it for myself now, does it?

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Just terrific...I haven't pulled out my TCP stamps in so long and this is just the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin