Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Once again, I'm totally honored




Ok, mebbe I gotta give myself more credit but Renee tagged me with the You Make Me Smile award. Yeesh, this makes 4 tags for me. Given that I don't get a ton of comments, that really makes my head swell since those of you who visit and comment obviously like me :-) and I do consider all yall my stampin buddies.

So, hopefully you all haven't been tagged but if you have that's no biggie.

Here are some of the blogs that make me smile on a regular basis:


Colleen, who I know has been tagged and I'm bummed I didn't get to meet in real life when dh was traveling to Tulsa

Basement Stamper, a former Bay Area resident who is totally creative and you gotta check out how cute she is now!!!! She's probably the cutest pregnant mama on earth and is making me wish I had talked dh into another one versus agreeing we were done.

Amanda, over at Stamping Project Junkie. Very creative chick and I'm impressed that she gets some stampin done before she goes to work for the day. The funny thing is that she's from the area that I graduated from high school in :-)

Yvette, who I'm totally jealous of since she's from Australia and just went back and shared the most amazing pics of normal, everyday things from paradise. On top of that, she's got some super stamping skills!

3 comments:

  1. I knew you had been tagged already, but I still wanted to say that you were one that makes me smile! Your comments are always so appreciated and I love reading your blog and the things you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a sweetheart Kathy!
    Happy Halloween to you and your family! I hope you guys had a really good time.
    Malieta:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kathy, you just made my day. I needed that...you are soooo sweet!

    Thanks! (and you ALWAYS make me smile.)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin