Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

No Eye Candy Today

I'm still in goody bag making mode. I was totally busy at work today in a mediation. We went so late that I had to pay a late fee to pick up dd from preschool (and I hate that!).

Mason's goody bags are the official classroom bags and I swear, the whole "healthy food" mandate is both a blessing and a curse. It's so much easier and fun to throw some candy in a cello bag and make a topper than it is to put healthier snacks and some little trinkets in a bag with a topper. I prefer to use the smaller cello bags as goody bags since they're cuter, darnit!

Anyway, I gotta punch out some more scallops and adhere some images to them and then to the bags before I hit the hay. I'm already tired and dh has been snoring on the couch for over an hour now. . .meanwhile, the sink is full of dishes and there's laundry that needs to go in the dryer. I swear, there are not enough hours in the day!

If I don't make it tomorrow, have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

and oh, I finally added a counter. I'm gonna fidget with the numbers because I do know from Statcounter how many hits I've had but I think I'm gonna start adding blog candy at certain intervals. Stay tuned :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin