Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2007

More Garden Whimsy


I had time to get one more quick card done today. The card base is Regal Rose. I rock and rolled the butterfly in Regal Rose and then Pumpkin Pie and stamped it on a scalloped oval. I edged the oval with my Essential Glue Pad and then dipped it in Dazzling Diamonds glitter. I wrapped a piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock with the wide Regal Rose Grosgrain and tied a knot. I attached the butterfly with dimensionals and then attached this to the card front. I took my Cutterbee Piercing Bugs out of the packaging and pierced a row above and below the Pumpkin Pie piece. I'm totally thinking it should not have taken me this long to take these puppies out of the packaging because they are SWEET!!!!!! I will totally be doing more paper piercing and faux stitching in the very near future. Finally, I stamped Wonderful friend from Wonderful Favorites in Craft White on the bottom of the card. This is another set that I love and it's mainly for the way the word Wonderful looks :-) I really, really, really wanted to get it but it's so pricey and I didn't know how much I'd use it. I feel better about having it now since I got it in a trade :-)

I think I like this one a little better than the one I did earlier. It's just a little cleaner and simpler which seems to be more up my alley these days :-)

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. This card is pretty also!!!!I can't make-up my mind...I love both versions. I love the paper piercing effect also!
    Malieta:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some totally awesome cards. I love the bright orange and pinks and the garden whimsey set it perfect for these cards...love what you are doing with it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin