Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Going Pink


Can you believe it's really October? As you probably already know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Unfortunately, there are many people who are personally touched by Breast Cancer and I'm one of them.

My ex-MIL is a Breast Cancer Survivor--she's now 6 years cancer free and I'm thankful that my oldest still has his Granny in his life and that she's still active, vibrant, and alive.

Dh's mom was also a victim of Breast Cancer and I never had the pleasure of meeting her but from what I know, she was a strong and powerful woman before she was taken in by this disease.

If you're a woman, get yourself checked. If you're a man, bug the women in your life to get themselves checked out.

Be back later :-)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog look awesome in pink and I love the little lady on the left!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kathy!
    I love your Pretty in Pink Meez and thanks for the reminder!
    Malieta:)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin