Pages

Friday, April 6, 2007

Vegas, Baby!

As I've mentioned, dh and I went to Vegas for his birthday last weekend. We had a timeshare presentation to attend and I had frequent flyer miles that were expiring so travel and accommodations weren't that much--more money to play with over the weekend :-) Here's a pic of the 2 of us at his birthday dinner Sunday night. We went to RM Seafood at the Mandalay Bay. Overall, it was pretty good but not amazing. We waited at the bar for a friend of his for about an hour so this is the two of us after several Vodka Tonics :-) I'm really not bigger than him, it just looks like we're the the same size since he's really leaning into the seat and I've scooted way forward. He is a little over a foot taller than me and outweighs me by about a hundred pounds. He's currently on his way home from a business trip and I miss him terribly!!!!! This project he's on is going to last 10-12 weeks so he'll be gone a lot. I sleep horribly when he's gone so the good thing is if I can get my stamp area cleaned up, I'll have lots of stamping to share.

Thanks for visiting!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you!! I was married in Vegas, and love it there! Need to plan another vacation I think!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin