Pages

Monday, April 23, 2007

More Clear Stamps




I'm thinking that I can really get into some clear stamps :-) Here's something I whipped out Sunday afternoon while the kiddos were napping and dh was watching the Lakers get beat :-( The card base is SU Kraft cardstock and I used some more of my Basic Grey Phoebe paper on the bottom. I alternated the hearts and little squiggly from my Hero Arts Clear Design Friendship Messages stamp set with Versamagic Chalk ink in Pixie Dust and Sea Breeze. I stamped the sentiment from the same set in Versamagic Chalk ink in Jumbo Java and edged the card with the same color. A couple pieces of Flirty Ribbon from SU are adhered across the center and voila--done! I love the ribbon on top of the ribbon and they match the inks that I used so great!!! I wish this ribbon was still available or that I had hoarded some more of it when it was available but oh well--gives me a reason to find new toys to play and experiment with!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin