Ok, I'm supposed to list 7 things about myself and then tag 7 others.
Here are my random facts:
1. I'm a military brat and was born in England. I went to school in California, Texas, New Mexico, Germany, and then back to California before going to college.
2. I was a 4 sport athlete in high school--volleyball, basketball, softball, and track.
3. I went to a big college--UCLA--and never lived in a dorm.
4. I hate public locker rooms.
5. I've been an educator for 15 years now; ironically, I was only going to teach for about 3 years before going back to school but I've never left and just moved up from the classroom to administration.
6. I've got 3 wonderful kids who I love dearly when they're not driving me crazy and they all have first names that start with the letter M.
7. I ran my first marathon last October. I trained with Team in Training and completed the Nike Women's Marathon in a little over 8 hours. Ok, so I run slow!
I'm going to copy Simone and not officially tag anyone but if you do read this, tag you're it! Leave a comment here so I can go read your answers.