Pages

Friday, January 5, 2007

UHU Review



UHU Review--I like the way that rhymes :-) I happened to find Maria Filosa's UHU Project Blog while looking at other stamper's blogs and sent her a message that I wanted to be in on the fun. To make a long story short, you can try some UHU samples for free if you are a craft blogger. I got the chance to try out the UHU Glue Stick and UHU twist & glue. After trying them out, I can safely say that I definitely like both products and I'm very happy with the ease of use and how they've held up so far. I used the UHU twist & glue to adhere the Designer Paper to the chipboard covers. I've usually used Mod Podge but so far, I'm really happy with how easy it was to use the UHU twist & glue--no brushes to clean afterwards! I used the UHU Glue Stick to attach the focal piece as well as to attach everything else inside. Now, I love glue sticks in general and it was so nice that this one went on colored and then dried clear! You can see where the coverage is and make sure that you're not missing any spots that need to be secured. Thanks so much for the UHU samples! I looooooooove them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin