Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2007











I had some time to stamp last night and got my other samples for my workshop Sunday done. I love when ideas in my head actually work!!! I also don't know how long it's been since I've been able to stamp 4 whole cards that are different in one sitting. I was in the zone, baby!

Isn't the Chicken adorable? I love the Best of Cluck set and used Cool Caribbean for the card base. I stamped this with the Dotted Background in Cool Caribbean as well. I prefer using the same color ink rather than Versamark to do tone on tone. I stamped the chicken in Basic Black and used Real Red and Tempting Turquoise markers to color him in. I matted him on a couple pieces of Real Red and Tempting Turquoise cardstock and punched a hole in the corner of the Real Red piece for a snippet of ribbon. I popped that piece up on dimensionals.

The Happy Harmony card uses the Happy Harmony Sell-A-Bration set. The more I play with it, the more I love it. I love how easy it is to use and how just a touch of glitter really makes it gorgeous. I used Bashful Blue as the card base and then stamped my image on Whisper White. I matted this on Basic Black and punched the corners with the ticket punch for the spots for the brads.



Next is my first Big Blossom card. I stamped the Blossom with Rose Red on Whisper White cardstock. I then stamped So Very and cute with Chocolate Chip craft ink and clear embossed them. I rarely emboss but when I did this card, I really thought I should emboss some more. It's so easy and still wow's me :-) I originally was going to use Rose Red cardstock for my card base but I didn't like that the cardstock and ink were so different so I used Chocolate Chip instead. So, here's my clean and simple offering. I almost broke out the ribbon or some brads but decided I liked how clean and uncluttered this one looked.

Finally, my Sweet card. I love, love, love the Loves me Designer Paper and the Flirty Ribbon! I used Regal Rose for my card base and stamped the flower from Sweet on You in White Craft randomly on the top. I adhered the Loves Me paper along the bottom and then put a piece of the lucious Teal velvet ribbon along the middle when the paper ended. I stamped Sweet on a piece of Whisper White and punched it out with the 1 1/4 inch circle punch and matted that with a piece of Close to Cocoa that I'd punched out with the 1 3/8 inch circle punch and then attached this piece with dimensionals.

So, which one is your favorite? Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. super cute cards! wish I could sit and stamp 4 cards up in a sitting too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chicken is my fav!! I love that he is BLUE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these. I cased the Sweet On You card. It is on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin