Pages

Monday, January 22, 2007

Cleaning house





See all these pics? These are things that I bought impulsively and have rarely ever used. I'm trying to sell them so let me know if you're interested.

1. Sizzix machine with the Sizzix system converter and 3 cutting pads (1 virtually brand new and 2 brand new in the package)--this can be yours for the bargain price of $60 including s&h

2. Sizzix Lollipop Uppercase Alphabet. All dies are in the box and little bags still. I've only used a couple of letters once or twice to cut cardstock. I'm asking $70 plus s&h for this one.

3. Rubicoil machine and a ton of assorted 8mm and 10mm coils (clear, black, off-white, dark brown, light brown, pastel pink, pastel blue, baby blue, ruby red, yellow, orange, fluorescent green, purple, teal, pastel green, leaf green). I admit, I jumped on the Rubi bandwagon at SCS but sadly, have neglected my poor little Rubi and want to send it to a new and loving home. I'm asking $150 plus s&h for this.

Happy Shopping! Feel free to send others my way if you think they may be interested.

1 comment:

  1. Kathy,
    Could you tell me how much shipping to me here in Morse, SK. S0H 3C0 Canada would be? Cheapest possible.....oh, for the Rubicoil.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin