Pages

Thursday, January 11, 2007

My favorite things

No stamping today. I got an order from Stampin' Up! yesterday and checked it to make sure all was well, then I cut and mounted my stamps. It was all pretty late so there was no time to play with my new toys. I'm planning on getting out of work relatively early today so that the kids can play and so can I :-)

Anyway, here are a few of my favorite things. . .I'm loving these little chicks. You've got to check out Bless this Chick. You can create these really cute little avators and add them to your email, places you post to on the web, etc. Very, very cute!Some of my other favorite things include these three cuties--my kids are wonderful and even though I'm tearing my hair out at times, I couldn't imagine life without them.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through SCS. I'm adding you to my favorites. Thanks for the link to the cute avatars. I just changed mine.

    Kealie
    (scs - bellkee)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin