Pages

Friday, January 5, 2007

I love shimmer

Here's something I whipped out tonight. I'm sending it off to my Secret Sister as part of her reveal package. I used the Color Challenge at SCS

I stamped the both the Paisley background and focal image on shimmery white and it makes this card ever so special. I love the shimmery white and would use it for everything if I could. Everything else was pretty simple. All layers are popped up on pop dots. This is one of my typical cards--quick and simple. One day, I'll have time to do a little more but with 3 little ones, my stamping time is limited.

I envy those of you who can get some stamping done with your kids around. I find myself getting so distracted and it's not enjoyable or productive for me. Any tips you might have to offer me?

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin