Pages

Monday, November 19, 2007

Time Well Spent CASE

I had some time today to do a little stamping. I'm really, really liking the new Time Well Spent set from SU. For this card, I totally CASED Shannan's card which can be found here. She used a Fabriano watercolor card and hers is one layer but I'm still hoarding mine because I can't bear to waste them and I don't want to ruin one on accident :-)

I stamped the flower and the sentiment (from So Many Sayings) in Versafine Onyx Black on SU watercolor paper. I watercolored with reinkers in Groovy Guava and Purely Pomegranate and my aquapainters and then highlighted various areas with my Copic Spica Glitter pens. I stamped the row of dots from All in a Row with Groovy Guava and went over them with the aquapainter. This is matted on Chocolate Chip and the card base is Groovy Guava. I love this card and wish I had come up with the idea on my own but thankfully, there is so much inspiration out there that other stampers willingly share.

I stamped another card but can't get a good pic right now. I like it but don't love it--I think I'm gonna see what I need to do to change it up a little.

and lookie what I got today!!!!! I got my Stampendous stamps from the Stampendous Coterie at Eclectic Paperie!!!!!! They are so cute and I defintely want to get them inky immediately!!!!! Ok, gotta run and get the kids. Thanks for visiting!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! :) Very pretty card...happy you got some new goodies in the mail. And I LOVE your new blog look and banner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, saw this over at Shannan's blog yesterday...it was gorgeous then and you did an awesome job here. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful, I love the colors!
    malieta:)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin