So, since I haven't been doing a lot of stamping lately, I thought I'd just share some random musings with you all.
I've seen the tag game of posting 7 random things about yourself and even though I haven't been tagged, I figure I'd go ahead and post some stuff anyway. I'm hoping to get some stamping done tonight. I actually colored some images in the other night that I was RAK'ed with so I can make a few cards but it's not exactly like stamping and making a card from beginning to end :-)
1. I was a military brat and spent most of elementary and middle school in Germany; however I do not speak German :-)
2. I wanted to be a singer when I was little but since I'm a horrible singer, I probably would've starved if I had tried to do it as a career.
3. I skipped 8th grade when we moved from Germany to California. In hindsight, I wish my parents would have pushed to have me skipped at an earlier age because it was a huge culture shock moving and going from 7th grade to high school.
4. I wasn't "allowed" to date until I was 16 and was with my first boy friend from when I was 15 to 21. We ended up being engaged but I broke it off horribly because I wasn't ready to continue that relationship and wanted to see what else was out there. I don't regret not marrying him but I wish I had ended it in a more mature manner.
5. I hate cleaning and I'm a horrible cleaner. I wish I could afford a maid but I'd be embarrassed to have someone have to clean up after me regularly.
6. I went to school and ate lunch with my kindergartner today. He was very surprised to see me and didn't want me to leave. While I was there, I managed to watch his cousin and my older one for awhile at lunch recess. Now, my older son knows that his school is one of the schools I serve but it never fails to amaze how oblivious he is to my presence on the campus and how I'll always catch him acting goofy.
7. I was a 4 sport athlete in high school and even lettered and still have my letterman's/lettergirl's jacket but I'm not a very good athlete. I think you'd want to give me an A for effort and hard work cuz it wasn't my natural talent that got me on the teams.
So, post some random things about yourself so that I and your other blog readers can get to know you better.
Thanks for visiting!