Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Like the new look? and some RAK's

If so, you gotta visit Dina over at http://digisigis.blogspot.com/

Dina is totally amazing and so reasonably priced. Her watermarks are top notch and you're not paying out the nose for something that you can't do much with. I love my blog banner and what's not perfect is user error and not designer error--she's gone back and forth with me almost nonstop for the past few days to get my blog banner where I want it. I really felt I was too demanding but she was ever so patient with me and pointed my non-technologically based self in the right direction.

That said, I'm sooooooo late on posting these. Work is still kicking my butt and weekends are spent with the family and cleaning things up. I got a couple bday RAK's. The bella card is from Sumtoy and I totally love it!!!!! I feel really bad that I don't own any bellas and I think they're super cute. I saw a thread over at SCS at the Bella forum about how much some people have spent and if I bought all the Bellas I want, I'd be up there as well! Card #2 has one of my most favorite color combos--I love turquoise and red together and the saffron really makes it super cool! It helps subdue the brights a little. This card is from Kim over at Kim's Basement Stamping.

I love that I got these cards and I totally love the cards! I'm so glad that the stamping community has gifted me with friends who are gonna help me celebrate my 20th anniversary of my 18th birthday!

7 comments:

  1. I'm not sure that I had seen your old blog look, but I'm loving this new one! :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the new look! Absolutely fabulous colours and the header is awesome. The cards are great, too! Love the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...I love the new look. You are totally right about Dina...she did my watermarks and they are remarkable!!!

    So...your 18th birthday is coming up huh????? (grin)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome banner! I love the one Dini made for me as well. She's very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the new look! And the banner is totally cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kathy!
    I am totally loving your new blog design, it is so cool!
    Your cards are really cute too, I love Bellas.
    malieta:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops...I realized that I omitted the word RAK...my thoughts are quicker than my typing.
    malieta:)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin