Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A winner!


Random.org picked #19 so awna, email me your snail mail address and I'll get the magazine out to you.

I really enjoyed reading all of your responses and I absolutely love summer, especially in the Bay Area. We tend to have Indian Summers here and October is usually a great time to be here. Then again, our weather doesn't go through extreme fluctuations--I don't know how those of you who live in those areas do it. I couldn't deal with snow one day followed by warm weather a few weeks after. I like having one year round wardrobe :-)

3 things I love about summer:
1. Staying outside in the evenings bbqing and watching the kids play
2. Playing in the water
3. Beaches and vacations!

Thanks for visiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin