Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm still here

I'm still blurfing but haven't been able to leave comments lately. I'm swamped at work and our modem at home was done for a couple days, plus we've just been plain busy in general. I think I'll be a little more free once I get through this week.

I have not put ink to paper in way tooooooooooo long! I hope I remember how to stamp when I get the chance to do it. However, I did manage to organize a bunch of stamps last night. I got my Little Monkeys starter set with some extra inserts and sleeves and managed to fill it up. It's amazing!!!!! I got 3-4 full SU sets on each insert!!!!!!! This box takes up way less room than the CD cases I've been using. I need to order another one with inserts for the rest of my SU sets. I don't think I'm going to use them for my acrylic stamps since they kind of stick to the sleeve, plus it's hard for me to tell what each acrylic stamp in on the insert--it's easier for me to tell when they're in the CD cases. So far, I'm loving it and I highly recommend that you get one if you've been thinking about it.


Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about being busy... it never seems to stop does it? I want to see this "little monkey" thing...sounds cool!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin