Pages

Friday, March 16, 2007

Masculine Summer by the Sea


Here's the other Summer by the Sea card. Since this is for a male, I went with more masculine colors. The card base is Sage Shadow. The bottom half is Brocade Blue and the sentiment is stamped with Vanilla Craft (I know it's a little hard to see at this angle). The focal image is stamped with Stazon Black on Watercolor paper and colored in with my Watercolor Wonder Crayons and an Aquapainter. I matted it on Close to Cocoa and added the Sage Shadow eyelets in the corners. The ribbon is Taupe Grosgrain.

Another quick, easy, and simple card that got lots of wows from the recipient! It just goes to show me that my justification for stamping is true--it's much more time effective and cost effective to stamp a card rather than buy one :-)

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, gorgeous card! Thanks for inspiring me to get out my Summer by the Sea!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin