Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Boy are my legs sore!





Dh and I did the Emerald 12K Across the Bay on Sunday. It's a pretty nice run/walk that starts in Sausalito, goes across the Golden Gate Bridge, and then ends in Aquatic park in San Francisco. The weather was great and we saw some great scenery. He had to leave me behind because I run so slow that it's embarrassing :-) I'm rather proud of myself since I haven't been running very much since I completed the Nike Marathon and I actually ran much more of this course than I thought I would be able to. For those of you who are interested, a 12K is about 7 1/2 miles. I did this for "fun" :-) Anyway, here are some pics that I took with my phone Sunday. The quality isn't the best but when you see what I got to experience, maybe you can get a tiny idea of why I'd run this far for no particular reason--and I'm so NOT a runner! The first one is while I was on the Golden Gate Bridge. The second one is after I'd gotten off the bridge at a loop on the course. The third pic is of San Francisco and the final pic is of Alcatraz. I looooooooove living up here since San Francisco is one fo the most beautiful cities that I've ever seen.

I'll be back later with Tuesday eye candy ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin