Pages

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Paisley Blossom



I got a little stamping done this morning. It looks like a rainy day today and if we don't go anywhere, it looks like I may have the chance to do more stamping. :-) I love this color combination--Cool Caribbean, Black, and White. I inked up the Paisley background with Cool Caribbean and then kissed the Big Blossom stamp to it. I then stamped the background on Whisper White. I stamped Celebrate from Wonderful Words in Black Craft ink and embossed with Iridescent Ice EP. I love how sparkly it is. Then I wrapped Black Organdy ribbon around the front and tied a clear button on it. I matted this on Basic Black and then attached it to a Cool Caribbean Card.

Lilian--this is headed your way with the stamp you won. Sorry it's taken so long but I haven't had time to stamp and wanted to send you a card as well :-)

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I love the color combo too! I like the button with the ribbon =)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin