Pages

Monday, February 19, 2007

More Doodles


Here's another one that I did for a swap I'm in. I got the Doodle Numbers because I absolutely love the little winged heart that comes in the set. . .and I'm sure that I'll use the numbers at some point, right? I stamped the swirly corner piece from Doodle This in Vanilla Craft ink on Pretty in Pink. I colored in the flowers with my Versamarker and then embossed that with Iridescent Ice EP. I stamped Happy Birthday with Pretty in Pink Craft and also embossed that with the Iridescent Ice EP. I stamped the numbers in Chocolate Chip on Very Vanilla and then colored them in with Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, and Close to Cocoa markers. I matted this piece on Regal Rose and Close to Cocoa and then punched a hole in the corner with my CropADile and set a silver eyelet--I'm loving the CropADile since I can now set eyelets when I stamp and not make too much noise! I tied a small piece of pink gingham ribbon through the hole. I stamped the winged heart with Chocolate Chip and then colored that in with my Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose markers. I then colored over it with my Versamarker and embossed that with Iridescent Ice EP as well. I cut it out and mounted it with a dimensional and then mounted the whole focal piece with dimensionals as well.

I like how it turned out and it's a sweet, easy Sweet 16 birthday card. Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Okay I already wanted Doodle This...now I gotta have the numbers, 'cause you're right, that heart is awesome!! So I guess I need the alphabet too!! Uh oh!! Great card too!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin