Pages

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Best Bar Codes


So, this was one of the sets that I knew I had to have when I first saw the Spring Mini catalog online. I really like it and I like how it's really different from most of the other sets that I normally reach for or that Stampin' Up! normally has available. I cased the colors and layout from a card that I saw on SCS and I can't remember who it was at this time but if I find it, I'll definitely give credit where credit is due. I stamped the focal image with Versamark on Whisper White and then embossed it with Black Detail Embossing Powder. I then cut it out and mounted it on Pretty in Pink and Real Red. I tied some Red Grosgrain ribbon around the front of the card and then attached the focal image with Stampin' Dimensionals. I finished it off by stamping Many Thanks from All Year Cheer I on the bottom in White Craft ink. I have AYC I & II and don't always reach for them and I really need to--I forget how versatile these sets are!

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin