Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Muse Studio

So, if you're wondering if I'm still around, stamping and blogging, the answer is yes! I know I've been very sporadic about it and I plan to start blogging more often.

We've moved recently and it has been amazing! I love our new place and our neighborhood!!!!! Moving has helped me see how many things I have that are stamping and papercrafting related and I really feel that having
too much can sort of paralyze you--it gets overwhelming in a way and you just don't know where to get started.

When I saw that A Muse was making the change of selling through retail stores and going the catalog/home party based business, I decided I needed to take the plunge and signed up to be a consultant. A Muse is awesome and did you know that Julie Ebersole is their Director of Education? How could I not do it?

So, if you're interested in placing an order, want a catalog, or want to be a consultant, send me and email and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin