Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A•Muse|Studio



A Muse has launched itself into a new venue called A•Muse|Studio. Their new business adventure and product line is elegant, sophisticated and fun offering a variety of cling rubber stamps and accessories. Just like their former product line - their new stamps, ribbons, paper, buttons (the list goes on!) are simply irresistible!
There are two ways you can join me in the fun
If you are interested in being a consultant:
by joining my team now you'll be at the start of what promises to be a fun and rewarding hobby adventure or side business with the potential to be as big as you want it to be.
It's a great way to set your own hours and earn money doing something you love. The starter kit deal is phenomenal right now - only $99! I'll be able to offer you support, design ideas, and more. To join my team, you will have to sign-up with A•Muse directly through their website. BUT ALSO need to contact me directly at kathat@pacbell.net - since we are in the early stages of all of this, I have to make contact on your behalf to mak
e you an official part of my team.
As a customer
You'll be rewarded for ordering through me as your consultant since I'll be able to take care of the details for you and offer you great incentives and gifts for doing so. In addition, as things settle down a bit and I finally unpack and slow down, I'll be active hosting a variety of workshops, parties, etc. that you can participate in with the biggest goal of letting you get away from it all and just have some crafty fun. I can even assist you in hosting your own party! My official A•Muse|Studio website will be open in April, but if you can't wait to get your hands on some new product, I can help you with orders now!
To request a catalogue, place an order, or for general inquiries just shoot me an email at kathat@pacbell.net.
This is a fabulous team with a top notch product line that I'm proud to be a part of! I hope you'll join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin