Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Birdie Birthday

Here's a little bit of sparkly goodness I created with my a muse|studio starter kit the other day.  I think this little bird is so sweet and had to glitter it up so she'd shine in her cage.

All supplies are from a muse|studio.  My web store will go live this Friday so feel free to click the link on my sidebar Friday if you'd like to place an order.  If you'd like to order before Friday, feel fee to email me.  Cardstocks used are Fern, Ocean, and Sugar.  Ink is French Roast and Ocean.  Glitter is diamond glitter.  Rhinestones are microdot twinkle stickers that I've been hoarding for awhile.  I've decided to stop hoarding after reading this post over at Susan's blog.  Right now, I don't think I can make a card without using my twinkle stickers--they're the perfect amount of bling and so easy to use.

I think the details are pretty self explanatory but I do have to say that I adore this card.  Even though the colors aren't super feminine, this is a girly card because of all the sparkle and bling!  Sometimes, you gotta move away from the "traditional" girl colors but still make a girly card.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. I love those glittery strips framing your sentiment. Such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin