Pages

Friday, August 10, 2007

Choose Your Family Promotion

I know that I'm back and forth on whether or not I want to continue being an SU demo but if you've ever thought about becoming a demo, there's a new promotion going on so now is a great time. If you're interested, feel free to email me or contact your demo. If you contact me, I'm giving a HUGE disclaimer right now that I am not a business minded demo so if you want upline support to develop your business, I'm not the right person to contact.


Choose Your Family Promotion

August 10-September 30, 2007

Promotion Details:
Being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is a fun and rewarding way to share your love of stamping with family and friends. And the Choose Your Family promotion is a great way to share that opportunity.

From August 10-September 30, new demonstrators will get to choose a color family of Classic Stampin' Pads free when they purchase the Starter Kit. That's up to a $57.95 value in addition to the excellent value of the Starter Kit!

New recruits may choose between our four color families (Bold Brights, Earth Elements, Rich Regals, and Soft Subtles) or choose a pack of our 2007 In Color pads. Color family packs include 12 ink pads, and the In Color selection includes six ink pads.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin