Pages

Monday, August 13, 2007

another fun blogthing and an update

You Have A Type A Personality

You are hyper, energetic, and always on the mood
You tend to succeed at everything you attempt
And if you don't succeed at first, you quickly climb your way to the top!

You could be called a workaholic, but you also make time for fun
As long as it's high energy and competitive, you're interested
You have the perfect personality for business and atheltic success


Hi everyone, this totally does not surprise me at all. I know that I'm pretty driven and goal oriented :-) I have a hard time just enjoying the moment and relaxing which is why I love stamping so much. It's one of the first hobbies I've had that actually makes me sit and relax for a little bit.

We had an incredibly fun but busy weekend. Saturday, we went to a baptism for a friend's daughter. This is a miracle baby and very, very well loved. Our friends had multiple miscarriages prior to Devin's birth so they truly, truly appreciate having her in their lives. She is so adorable and I can safely say that I know without a doubt that I'm done. I don't get that pang of baby lust when I see babies anymore and am completely happy with my 3 hooligans. After the church ceremony,, we had a very fun, long, and leisurely lunch so most of our day was gone but that's ok. We all came home and went to sleep early.

Sunday, we went to a Lexus event so had the opportunity to drive many different new Lexus models and got to eat some yummy food. As we left, we passed by a winery that we like (and dh knows the owner from the gym) and they were having an open house so we decided to stop. There were 51 different wines to taste :-) Mason asked me if I was gonna taste them all but there was no way I'd even attempt that. We did try some that we really liked and ended up buying a case of wine.

I'm at our Administrative retreat today and tomorrow so I don't have a ton of time online for now. I'm trying to finish a card but it's not working for me right now :-( The layout isn't coming out right on paper so I'm giving it a rest for a second.

Finally, Malieta nominated me for the Thinking Blogger award. Thanks, girl! I have to search a little to find 5 blogs that haven't been nominated yet that make me think since I'm so behind on my blog reading.

1 comment:

  1. I am right there with you with being a Type A...go figure!

    Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. (I would have made a good attempt at trying all 51 of those wines...:)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin