Pages

Monday, June 4, 2007

First Amuse Card


I made this card for our neighbor for his birthday. I love the fact that even though he's 10, he appreciates the fact that I made him a birthday card. I stamped the jeep in basic black on Very Vanilla and colored it in with my metallic pencils. I punched it out with my Mega Scalloped Square punch and also punched out some Vintage Violet cardstock with the same punch and placed it behind the stamped image. The paper is from BasicGrey's Perhaps collection. I stamped the sentiment from PAPERTREYink's Faux Ribbon with my Eggplant Versamagic Dew Drop and then set 3 mustard eyelets in the bottom of the card with my cropodile. I actually like the way this one turned out and think it's the perfect birthday card for a 10 year old boy :-)

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card! And what a cutie neighbor to like that you MAKE the cards...he is a keeper!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin