Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

a muse|studio Elegant Summer Spotlight

Those of you who know me know that I simply adore a muse|studio.  Every month from the 15th-15th, you'll receive a 10% discount on selected stamps and papers. And as you can see, you'll also get a ton of amazing inspiration. 

 The Seaglass Assortment Pack contains four sheets of each of the following colors of cardstock:
  • Bermuda
  • Sky
  • Sage
  • Lichen
  • Latte 
Be sure to check out my a muse|studio website for more ideas and inspiration using the spotlight sets and to place an order.

School has wrapped up and I'm wrapping up some odds and ends before I get my summer break and more glorious time to stamp.  I'll have some goodies to show you later this week using some of the Elegant Summer Spotlight items.

Thanks for visiting!



Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin