Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Card #2


This card started out when I saw LSC197 over at SCS. After I finished it, I realized that I didn't follow the challenge rules completely since my sentiment is more than one word. Oh well, at least I stamped!

The card base is Regal Rose and I'm sad to say that I used up the last of my Regal Rose making these. Regal Rose is my favorite of the pinks that SU has available and I don't like being without it. Now, if I still were a demo, I'd have put a few things together and just went and ordered it but not that I'm not a demo any longer, I'm really thinking about my SU purchases and I've decided to wait until the new catty comes out before placing an order. Then again, I may just *need* some Regal Rose cardstock and will have to give my friendly demo a call :-) I randomly stamped the snowflakes from Snow Burst on Curious Iridescent Cryogen White with the Cotton Candy Spectrum pad. The sentiment is from Heard from the Heart and is stamped with Rose Red. The snowflakes are highlighted with Cotton Candy Stickles and White Opal Liquid Pearls. I tied some wide Rose Grosgrain around this piece and then mounted it to the card front. . .but then I looked at it and it seemed to be missing a little something so I pulled it off and added the thin Basic Black mat for a little pop. Tah Dah!!! All done. Another Christmas card that makes me smile even if dh isn't really into a non-traditional card like this one.

Thanks for visiting. Check back tomorrow for my last Christmas card.

1 comment:

  1. Now THIS card is stunning!!! What a great holiday card... and it looks like it wouldn't be too bad to make lots of...

    Gorgeous AND easy... the perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin