Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Featured Stamper

I know, I know. . .no posts in forever and then 2 in one day! I had some time today and popped over to Splitcoaststampers and saw that today's featured stamper was none other than Kristina Werner aka starofmay. I absolutely {heart} her work and really aspire to be able to come up with clean and impressive designs like she does. I copied her card here: Thank You for inspiration and changed up a few things.

The card base is Basic Grey Textured Cardstock and the fold is at the top. The main image is Shimmery White paper and I stamped the flowers from Stem Silhouettes in Purely Pomegranate and Groovy Guava on is. The sentiment is from So Many Sayings and is stamped in Basic Grey--I've seen wonderful hints from others about cutting it up so I got it in a trade and put my scissors to work--now I have a gazillion little sayings on EZ-Mount ready to use and I don't have to worry about markering up just the one saying that I want from the bunch. I adhered this to Purely Pomegranate Textured cardstock and then tied some Groovy Guava double stitched ribbon around it. I mounted this on dimensionals and voila! I'm done. It makes it so easy when you've got a great design to CASE.

Ok, now that I've put up 2 cards in one day, I can feel my mojo coming back and the itch to stamp is strong!

Thanks for visiting.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kathy, your card is just beautiful!!!! Very clean lines and just gorgeous..I love it!
    Malieta:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful! I love the colours you've used here as well as the layout!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin