Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Butterflies


I had a chance to play around the other day and this is what I came up with.  I wanted to use some items that are featured in May's Studio Spotlight for this card.  I started with a Papaya card base and stamped the Venetian Background stamp onto it with Bellini ink.  The butterflies from Papillion are stamped on a piece of Sugar cardstock with Papaya, Burano, and Bellini inks.  The sentiment is from Marvelous Marigolds and is stamped with Navy ink.  This piece is matted with Navy cardstock.  I added a few clear twinkle stickers that I'd colored with a Copic marker and then mounted it with 3d adhesive onto the card base.  I had a small die cut butterfly sitting on my desk and I decided to press it into my watermelon inkpad to change its color and covered it with Glossy Accents for some shine and dimension.  Once it dried, it added it near the sentiment with some 3d adhesive.  There you have it!

Remember, all supplies used to create this card can be purchased through my webstore.  If your order is $150 or more, please be sure to contact me directly in order to receive hostess benefits.   


Supplies
Stamps:  Marvelous Marigolds, Papillion, Venetian Background
Paper:  Papaya, Sugar, Navy
Ink:  Bellini, Burano, Papaya, Navy, Watermelon
Accessories:  Clear Twinkle stickers, Butterfly Trio Die


Kathy

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Kathy! I love the orange shades. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Paper Smooches July Release Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colours and layout Kathy. Very inspirational. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin