Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

You're a Rock Star

My little ones went to a birthday party the other day and here's the card I made for the birthday boy.  All supplies are from a|s unless otherwise stated.  I {heart} this stamp set which is called rock star.  It's going to be getting a lot of use in my house :-)  This one's pretty simple but I absolutely love it.  This color combo might be one of my new favorite combos and I'm sure you're going to be seeing it some more in the very near future.  It's hard to see in this picture but the wings and stars have Rock Candy Distress Stickles on them.  It's a nice way to add something without making it too blingy and taking away from the boy factor.

Since I've had the chance to play around with my a|s inks lately, can I just tell you how much I love them?  They're a pigment ink but they actually dry fairly quickly and are very similar to chalk inks once dry.  I love how you can layer them on each other and they're still somewhat opaque plus the colors are just gorgeous.

Thanks for visiting and be sure to come back soon!

stamps:  rock star
paper:  orange, bermuda, sugar
ink:  orange, bermuda, ocean, memento tuxedo black
accessories:  Rock Candy Distress Stickles
Kathy

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin