Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Bright Elzybells


We're going to a 1st birthday party for our friend's daughter this weekend and I made this card for her. All I can say is "Wow, it's pretty bright!" I knew I wanted to play around with circles, use an Elzybelle, and my BasicGrey Euphoria paper and this is what I came up with.

I used Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green, and Neenah Solar White cardstocks as well as BasicGrey Euphoria paper on this card. All the circles are cut out with Nestabilities. I used Memento Tuxedo Black and Angel Pink inks. I inked up my Elzybells Stardust and Moonbeams set and colored the girl in with Copics and Spica Glitter pens. The Primas are from my stash and have a dot of Stickles in the center. It's hard to see but there is also Stickles on the heart and swirl underneath the sentiment.

This card was really fun to make and my dd really wants it for herself :-) I may have to make one for her. Thanks for visiting and come back soon!

6 comments:

  1. So very cute Kathy!! :) Love the colors on this!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! love all those primas and elzybell is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and fun Kathy!! Lov ethe colors and that sweet image!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is terrific...great layout, papers and primas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun happy card! I think it is really adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kathy, your card is so sweet and pretty! Your image is colored to perfection and I love the way you embellished your card!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin