Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Tagged


My blogging buddy, Marie, just tagged me. This is actually a pretty fun tag. In this tag, you post the 4th picture in the 4th folder of your picture files and then tag 4 others. Since I haven't been stamping much, I can do this one :-) Last month, we went to see the Blue Angels when they were in San Francisco for Fleet Week. Here's a pic of the kids eating their lunch in the back of the car while we're waiting on the planes.

How is everyone? This weekend, we took the kids and my nephew out to the beach for a photo shoot. My SIL and I want to give my parents a nice pic of the grandkids for Christmas. The photographer got some great shots and if you want to see the sneak peek, you can check out her blog here: Angela Chandler. If you're in the Bay Area and looking for a reasonably priced good photographer, check her out!

So, for this one, I'm going to tag the following peeps:

Colleen

Simone

Malieta

Brooke

Thanks for visiting!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy,
    Welcome back dear!
    I am so jealous that you get to enjoy fantastic weather all year round. I wish you could bottle some of it up and send it this way:)
    I clicked on the photographers link and I was blown away at the beautiful pictures!!!! You and your SIL have such beautiful children! Your MIL is going to love these awesome photos of her grand kids.

    Thank you for tagging me. I will get something together shortly.
    Have a beautiful Thanksgiving Day and God Bless!
    Hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin